Hi blogger friends.

WElcome to the first day of this Week . I can just not believe It is already term two . And at the end of the year  I will not post any blog post beaus ethat is when I go to untimeded .

But this week we have been given the same create task but I different person . This is really fun I hope you enjoy learning about the person I did .

I choose Aj he is a famous comirche bungys jumper he made the first safe bungy jumper so people can do it . He was born On October the 31 so on hallwon and dawily his bungys are all around  the would well not every where but there are way to much yo write.I have been given 3 create task and I have completed one . Luckily today is Tuesday so I still have tones  create task to so You will still see more reading from me

So create 1 was to make a  poster and it was about my person I choose I had to get 9 fact And I have done that . Here is my finished work .

PS I put in my plan 9 facts but there was not a noth room on my poster . hi blogger friends I am back guess what I have finished create three . This doid not take that long beasue I only had to  make a pargh . My job was to make a dear diary had Aj.

Am dear diary is a story but it is not a story it is a story about the person who write it izs it is backly a dirt . anyway Hope you like. here is my finished d work .

AJ by Anna LOWE